Sunday, January 24, 2010

IT'S ME ACCORDING TO PATRICK THE STAR

Izzan Athifah Rusly.She is me. Everyone knows that I am a cheerful person.
I choose Patrick Star as my idol because of he is a talkative star. All peoples thought that Patrick is stupid but for me,he is a very loyal to his friends such as Spongebob and Sandy. Same things goes to me. This is because I will loyal to my friends although they had done wrong to me. It is not about I do not have any feeling but if the things that they done to me is not a bad things, I think there is no reasons to make them as my enemy. Other than that,Patrick also love to make his friends happy. Just like me, I also love and like to see all my friends in their happy mood. So, that is my job to make sure they are always cheer up themselves whether they are having some problems. I will make sure that if they want some advices and a listener,I will put myself to give them advices and listen to their problems. Lastly, Patrick also is a cute star that I ever met. So here, I should tell everyone that I also cute as Patrick the Star. So,this is some reasons why I choose Patrick as my ''Star'' and also my lovely idol.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..Patrick. I love the character too. He is funny and is one of the reason for me to laugh whenever I watch Spongebob Squarepants. Izzan, you are very positive towards your life. It's great to know that. :)

    p/s: it can't be denied that you are among the active students who love to participate during the classroom discussion. :)

    lets have a great semester in D group! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. thax miss...
    i will make sure that my group n me
    will make this class very active...
    thax again miss and sorry also if we have done sumthing that make you dissappointed on us.. =(

    ReplyDelete